SHESH LEKHA -11THE PEM
রূপনারায়ানের কূলে
On the embankment of the river Roopnarayan,
[current of energy which gives birth of forms]
On the embankment of the river Roopnarayan,
[current of energy which gives birth of forms]
জেগে উঠিলাম,
I emerged
I emerged
জানিলাম এ জগৎ
And realised that this Creation
And realised that this Creation
স্বপ্ন নয়।
Is not a dream at all.
Is not a dream at all.
রক্তের অক্ষরে দেখিলাম
By the alphabets of bloods
By the alphabets of bloods
আপনার রূপ,
My existence is painted.
My existence is painted.
চিনিলাম আপনারে ,
I understood that I exist
I understood that I exist
আঘাতে আঘতে
By getting blows after blows
By getting blows after blows
বেদনায় বেদনায়।
By tasting pains and sufferings.
By tasting pains and sufferings.
সত্য যে কঠিন,
Truth is something quite hard,
Truth is something quite hard,
কঠিনেরে ভালোবাসিলাম,
I happened to love that hardship
I happened to love that hardship
সে কখনো করে না বঞ্চনা।
Truth is never deceptive .
Truth is never deceptive .
আমৃত্যু দুঃখের
Till your death, life is an ascetic austerirty,
Till your death, life is an ascetic austerirty,
তপস্যা এ জীবন,
Practiced with pains,
Practiced with pains,
সত্যের দারুন মূল্য
To pay the dremendous price of truth,
To pay the dremendous price of truth,
লাভ করিবারে,
[through pains and sufferings ]
[through pains and sufferings ]
মৃত্যুতে সকল দেনা
Death will come to rid you off
Death will come to rid you off
শোধ করে দিতে।
From your unpaid debts.
From your unpaid debts.
No comments:
Post a Comment