Thursday, April 16, 2020

In case again I can [আরও একবার যদি পারি ]




                   In case again I can
                                        [আরও একবার যদি পারি ]
                                                      ************


In case again I can, must shot 
  And search out that very cot !
On the lap of which, are laid down
The message of loving care,
 Of that lady foreigner.


The fled away dreams of the past
Again be crowed there on, a must
In her unheard humming sound
Again a nest be created around.


The happy memories shall call back again, 
And make the sleepless time sweeten
The Flute that has gone into silence
Shall bring back it's tune again thence.


At the window, her embracing open hands
Shall gaze at the roads of Spring's fragrance,
Footsteps of the entity, one that great soundless 
Shall though be resonant in the deep dark space !


Oh, my  Love from a distant land
Who laid this bed by her own hand, 
The cot shall  retain in it's ear ,
Retain  my beloved's voices ever.


Her language I did not known really,
Only whose eyes spoke so eloquently;
This cot shall keep alive on and on 
Sad tones of her message of separation                                                                                              

************



No comments:

Post a Comment